The Seven Questions You Need to Ask to Create Content that Moves Your Client
If you’ve ever done an “Ideal Client” Exercise, it’s largely asked you questions like “how old are they, what do they do, or perhaps what they watch and where they shop.”
These demographic based questions are largely worthless, and once you understand the true questions you need to ask, you’ll see a dramatic shift in how your content works on social media.
Instead of focusing on demographic based questions, focus on questions that tell us more about how they currently feel, how they want to feel, and their current behavior.
The 7 questions you can use to unlock the floodgates when in comes to building business through content marketing?
- What problem are they trying to solve?
- What complaints do they utter?
- What short term goals do they have?
- What excuses do they use that keep them stuck?
- What are the consequences of not changing what they’re doing?
- What’s the ultimate dream outcome for them?
- What’s the thing they’re worried will happen?
Once you create content that speaks to THESE answers, you’ll start to see actual ROI in your social media efforts.
Looking for more resources on this? You can take my most popular FREE 1 hour workshop where I walk you through how to turn these questions into endless pieces of content by heading here: 30 in 30 workshop.